Thursday, January 2, 2014

i'm cutting my hair

No, I do not have cancer. That seems to be the standard question now...

I am changing the way I look. I've never really liked the way I look, so I couldn't possibly hate the way I look more. Right?

Anyway, I'm doing it. This might be one of those stupid teenage girl things, but I need something new in my life. There's this blog, and I got to reconnect with the Teddy Bear (this is not his real name) who went to college this summer and totally broke my heart because he's a few months older than me and so got to graduate earlier but he is my BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD, so this Christmas wasn't all that bad.

However, I'm going back to school and I need to shock everyone a bit. I'm tired of being me. I want to be someone else for a while. Someone else with really short hair, but someone else nonetheless. I'll put up pictures and stuff.

My only real fear is that even as un-pretty as I am now, I'll look worse. But that's not a very valid fear.

I'm going to cut my hair and that's that.

Wish me luck!

T.

P.S.: This is one of the few last times that I'm going to blog for a while because I'm a SENIOR and I have EXAMS, so I have to be super serious now and get my ass of the Internet. I am also a boarder at school now (means I basically sleep there), so access to Internet is mostly nil. I apologize to my new readers in advance.

P.P.S: I'll be "unavailable" for the next 4 months (ouch) but if I'm going to get into the university that I want to go to (Pan-Atlantic University which is in Nigeria in Lekki and there's a beach not far from it and OMG! I love that place...) I have to WORK HARD.

Good luck to all my fellow seniors this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment