Wednesday, January 1, 2014

save rock and roll

Fall Out Boy came back last year and they definitely CAME BACK. With a top notch rock songs and feature artistes (Big Sean, Courtney Love, Foxes, and ELTON JOHN!), they definitely brought back my love of rock and roll (okay, more like intensified my love of rock and roll).

Their album Save Rock and Roll is stunning. The first track released from it was My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up) and it has been featured in many, many movies and ads and TV shows (I think). The one I'm most conversant with is it's feature in Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. Now each music video from the album has a story (only 3 are left to be released) and I suggest you start watching from the aforementioned song. The songs are hard-hitting, but they went for a pop angle on this one. I'm sure old fans (and new) will love it.

Here are the videos that have been released so far (not in order of track listing but in order of video releases). Warning: Not for the faint-hearted.

1. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up) (Part 1 of 11):


2. The Phoenix (Part 2 of 11):


3. Young Volcanoes (Part 3 of 11):




4.  Alone Together (Part 4 of 11):



5. The Mighty Fall ft. Big Sean (Part 5 of 11):




6. Just One Yesterday ft. Foxes (Part 6 of 11):



7. Where Did The Party Go (Part 7 of 11):



8. Death Valley (Part 8 of 11):





9. Rat A Tat ft. Courtney Love


10. Miss Missing You (Part 10 of 11):



11. Save Rock and Roll ft. Elton John (Part 11 of 11) (this is the video I really canNOT wait to see...):


I hope you enjoy the songs as much as I did.

Visit the Fall Out Boy website here. Encourage and whatnot.

T.


No comments:

Post a Comment